England - An Armoured Division Is Designed - 07 Mar to 13 Apr 1939

07 Mar 1939: I decide to increase trade with Denmark.
The Danish Diplomacy Ledger. No surprises there.
The Anzac Army at the Eqyptian-Libyan border.
08 Mar 1939: I agree.
13 Mar 1939: I ship Army India to Alexandria.
It's time to create a template for an Armoured Division from the Tank Brigade template.
I create a Mobile Combat Support Brigade and add 3 battalions.
I also add a 4th Motorized Infantry Battalion, a Light Tank Recce Compamy and exchange a Light Tank Battalion for a Medium Tank Battalion. Voilà!
17 Mar 1939: I move Army India nearer to the Libyan border
The Tank Brigade (Egypt) too.
The Supply situation at the French-Italian border.
I place the QF 2-pounder Anti-Tank Gun into production.
I reduce all the Light Cruiser and Destroyer production lines to just one more ship each.
24 Mar 1939: Research has been completed on Improved Medium Battery....
....and I select Small Calibre Semi-Armour Piercing Shell next produced by Yarrow Shipbuilders.
The trained Light Cruiser HMS Newcastle is assigned to the New Zealand Division.
The Canadian 10th District Militia is returned to Army Canada.
28 Mar 1939: The 56th (London) Infantry Division is trained and assigned to Home Army.
I create the 29th RAF Wing in Yorkshire.
13 Apr 1939: The 76th Infantry Division has been deployed then placed in training.
I commence recruiting a 4th Infantry Division....
....and deploy the 3rd Army Tank Brigade early.
It is also placed in training.
We now have a total of 95 divisions/brigades in the British Army. 

Comments