England - Breakthrough in Germany - 03 Oct to 03 Nov 1938

03 Oct 1938: The 4th Army Tank Brigade and the 12th (West Africa) Infantry Division have been deployed and are placed in training.
10 Oct 1938: The newly-deployed 1st Airborne Division is also placed in training.
I apply 'Force Attack' for the divisions in 1st BEF.
12 Oct 1938: The Focus Fighter Command has been completed....
....and I select Bomber Command next.
15 Oct  1938: We have 100% Naval Superiority in the English Channel.
One ground attack is looking good but the second one is getting nowhere fast.
17 Oct 1938: That  does not make sense but they are Nazis.
22 Oct 1938: A 'green' 95 looks very promising.
24 Oct 1938: That is even better.
27 Oct 1938: Finally a breakthrough and the follow up attacks are looking good too.
29 Oct 1938: Now that is a total surprise. Civil War in Germany! I add 4 more divisions to the attack.
I order the Western Approches Fleet to patrol the Bay of Biscay because the Kriegsmarine is threatening my Convoys.
I send the German Republic a Lend Lease package.
I've sent 3 divisions to defend Luxembourg and I order 1st Army to exploit the breach in the German lines.
So the Wehrmacht is opposed to the current war.
30 Oct 1938: Research has been completed on Rubber Processing....
....and I select Improved Small Airframe next.
I select Supermarine as the MIA.
03 Nov 1938: We have also completed researching Decimetric Radar....
....and I select Heavy MG next.
The German Republic forces are in Eastern Germany so that might encourage Czechoslovakia to finally get involved. 

Comments