England - The 2nd BEF Is Sent To Finland - 01 May to 15 May 1940

01 May 1940: Research has been completed, a little too late, on Depth Charge Mortar.
De Havilland receives the Trait Metal Nose Replacement.
I decide to research 1940 Cruiser Hull from Harland & Wolff next.
My Research projects list. At least two of them are from 1940.
I increase my Infantry Division recruitment.
03 May 1940: I deploy the 8th Army Tank Brigade early and place it in training.
04 May 1940: I stop recruiting Tank Brigades and add an Anti-Air Battery to the Armoured Division template.
I start recruiting Armoured Divisions.
10 May 1940: That won't be built before the end of August.
11 May 1940: The newly-deployed 2nd Infantry Division is place in training.
I take a look at what volunteer forces I can send to Finland.
I transfer the Guards Infantry Division from Home Army to the Royal Armoured Corps....
....then unassign it from its Army Group and rename it 2nd BEF.
I attach a Hurricane Fighter Wing and a Fulmer Dive Bomber Wing then offer it to Finland....
....and they allow it to be sent to Finland.
It'll take 14 days to get there. The Finns are proving to be very tenacious.
I guarantee the independence of Greece so if Mussoline attacks Greece the Allies will be at war with the Italians.
15 May 1940: RSAF Enfield recives the Trait STEN Submachine Guns
A new phase of the war is approching. 

Comments