England - Seafire, Beaufighter Mk. I plus ME&A Logistics - 10 Jan to 23 Jan 1940

10 Jan 1940: To create the Seafire I use the Improved Small Carrier Airframe....
....then after adding Engines III, Radio Navigation II and 4 x Heavy MG's I add Extra Fuel Tanks and Armour Plates.
The finished product.
It replaces the Sea Hurricane already in production.
12 Jan 1940: Now I improve the current Beaufighter Heavy Fighter by upgrading to Engines III and Radio Navigation II....
....and replacing the 8 x Light MG's with 8 x Heavy MG's.
My current Aircraft production.
14 Jan 1940: My current Construction queue.
I add an Oil Refinery and a Fuel Silo at Alexandria....
....as well as an Oil Refinery in Tanganyka.
16 Jan 1940: That looks ominous - as if the Soviets didn't have enough problems in the Far East.
Not good at all.
The Soviet Union's Diplomacy register.
19 Jan 1940: I currently have 4 units in training.
20 Jan 1940: I decide to construct a Level 3 Airbase in Vorpommern.
I create the 34th RAF Wing in Mecklenburg equipped with Fairey Fulmar Dive Bombers. I order Pilot Exercises.
23 Jan 1940: Research has been completed on Depth Charge Thrower....
....and I select 1940 Destroyer Hull from Yarrow Shipbuilders next. I've been neglecting new Warship designs.
My current Research projects.
My Submarines are worse because we don't even have a 1936 Hull. 

Comments