England - Advancing Eastwards Through Germany - 05 Nov to 18 Nov 1938

05 Nov 1938: Research has been completed on the QF 25-pounder....
....and I select Cannons I next.
The Military Industrial Organization (MIO) is De Havilland
My current Research projects.
I replace the 18-pounder with the new 25-pounder Field Gun.
I invite the German Republic to join the Allies and the offer is accepted.
The German Republic appears to have the larger Army of the two Germanys but their Airforce is much smaller.
06 Nov 1938: 'Force Attack' is applied to 1st Army.
08 Nov 1938: The ist BEF is advancing rapidly through Rhineland and Ruhr and its objecctives are the North German ports.
I select the Naval Doctrine Submarine Operations....
....as well as the Air Doctrines Dive Bombing and Direct Ground Support.
My Fuel situation is look fine....
....and I unlock the Special Forces Doctrine Airborne Signals.
The 1st BEF is attacking towards Saarbrücken and Frankfurt. As always the French are doing little if anything at all.
13 Nov 1938: The 1st BEF has captured the Ruhr, Kassel and Saarbrücken. Hannover and Frankfurt are next.
14 Nov 1938: Let's support the Greeks.
16 Nov 1938: We have captured Emden and Kassel and are advancing further east.
17 Nov 1938: We have entered Frankfurt and our ally in the East is advancing from Czechoslovakia.
18 Nov 1938: We continue the advance eastwards and will soon link up with Czechoslovakian forces.
We have sunk another Germany U-Boot in the Bay of Biscay.
With this rate of advance Nazi Germany won't hold out much longer.

Comments