England - The Battle Class Destroyer - 01 Apr to 29 Apr 1940

01 Apr 1940: Research has been completed on the 1940 Destroyer Hull....
....and I select 1936 Submarine Hull next from John Brown & Company,
My current Research projects.
06 Apr 1936: The Vouga II Class Destroyer HMS Harvester is assigned to Channel Force. These are not upgrades of the Vouga Class early Destroyers.
13 Apr 1940: Supermarine receives the Trait Elliptical Wings. (Oops.)
22 Apr 1940: The barebones of the 1940 Destroyer Hull.
I decide to name them after famous battles.
I add a Dual Purpose Main Gun Battery and Torpedo Tubes....
....the Type 124 ASDIC and Fire Control I.
I add Minesweeper Equipment, Depth Charge Rails and 2 x Anti-Aircraft II Batteries
I start 3 production lines.
25 Apr 1940: The Focus No Further Appeasement has been completed....
....and I select Embargo The Soviet Union next. Not that they need to import much.
26 Apr 1940: We made the headlines.
29 Apr 1940: Look at the increase in Manpower. It has more than doubled.
I want to weaken the Soviets as much as possible to give the Finns a fighting chance. 

Comments