England - Overseas Naval Deployment - 27 Jul to 24 Aug 1939

27 Jul 1939: Research has been completed on Computing Machine....
....and I select Armour Piercing Bombs next....
....with Hawker Aircraft as its MIO.
30 Jul 1939: The trained 77th Infantry Division is assigned to the Home Army and I order it to defend Southend port.
01 Aug 1939: I create the 32nd RAF Fighter Wing with Hawker Furys at Greater London and order Pilot Exercises.
Three trained Destroyers are assigned to the New Zealand Division docked at Gilbert Islands.
02 Aug 1939: We have completed Research on Improved Light Battery....
....and I select All-or-Nothing Armour Scheme next spending 50 Naval XP to accelerate the Research.
Its MIO is Cammel Laird.
08 Aug 1939: The trained 3rd Army Tank Brigade ti assigned to the Royal Armoured Corps.
The newly-deployed 80th Infantry Division is placed in training.
15 Aug 1939: I order the 5th Submarine Flotilla to our new base in Mecklenburg, Germany.
I also assign the trained Destroyer HMS Imogen to the East Indies Fleet.
18 Aug 1939: The 81st Infantry Division has been deployed and is sent to Army Training.
Because of Manpower shortages I halve my Infantry Division recruitment.
My Destroyer production.
24 Aug 1939: Avro has completed Research on Improved Large Airframe.
I select Improved Medium Airframe next with De Havilland as its MIO.
Avro reeceives the Trait Reinforced Frames.
I can now design the Avro Lancaster with Engines II or should I wait for Engines III? 

Comments