England - Greece Joins The Allies - 21 Nov to 02 Dec 1940

21 Nov 1940: The Focus Britannia Rules the Waves has been completed....
....and I select Battleship Focus next.
I now have 5 Dockyards for each Aircraft Carrier.
I achieved this by reducing the number of Dockyards assigned to Destroyer construction.
22 Nov 1940: Research has been completed on Improved Airplane Catapult....
....and I select QF 6-pounder from Royal Arsenal next.
My current Research projects.
24 Nov 1940: The last Battleship has been launched so I have more Dockyards for Destroyers again.
26 Nov 1940: Still no frozen Lake Ladoga.
28 Nov 1940: We welcome Greece to the Allies.
The trained 4th and 5th Infantry Divisions are assigned to the 1st BEF.
The Logistic chart showing the shortage of Anti-Air Guns.
Thankfully the Soviet Union is busy in the Far East.
Italy's Diplomatic ledger.
I decide to guarantee the Independence of Yugoslavia (just in case).
Finally in the headlines.
02 Dec 1940: My Construction queue.
The 58th Infantry Division has been deployed and placed in training.
The trained 40th Infantry Division is assigned to the 1st BEF.
Not much happening in Finland but the Home Front is keeping me busy. 

Comments