England - Build-Up of British Forces in France - 16 Sep to 02 Oct 1938

16 Sep 1938: Research has been completed on Armour-Piercing Capped Shell....
....and I select Improved Heavy Battery next.
The MIA is Cammell Laird.
John Brown & Company receives the new Trait High Speed Raiding.
17 Sep 1938: We have also researched Anti-Tank Upgrade....
....and Oil Processsing is selected next.
My current Research projects.
Royal Arsenal receives the new Trait Hydraulic Recoil System.
Both Essen and Frankfurt are objectives of our offensive.
Again I see no action being taken on the Czechoslovakian front.
20 Sep 1938: The 4 additional Military Factories are very useful.
I increase Fighter production.
Two Town Class Cruisers will be launched before the end of the year.
I transfer the 4th and 5th Fighter Wings to Champagne and they are being employed in the Air Superiority role.
21 Sep 1938: I assign them to the 1st BEF.
24-25 Sep 1938: The Royal Navy sinks 9 U-Boots in 2 days.
25 Sep 1938: I order the 6th Submarine Flotilla to patrol in the Western Mediterranean just in case Italy joins Germany's war.
27 Sep 1938: Our Fuel situation is looking good.
I upgrade the 1st, 2nd and 3rd Infantry Divisions to Guard Infantry Divisions
02 Oct 1938: They'll need some further training because of the new equipment. We have stalemate in this battle but only 7 British divisions are fighting. I can increase that and hopefully we can penetrate the German defences.
I'm confident we shall soon break through their lines.

Comments