England - The Advanced Aircraft Engine Arrives - 19 Nov 1939 to 04 Jan 1940

19 Nov 1939: Italy's Diplomatic ledger illustrates why we can't declare war on the damn country.
20 Nov 1939: I start recruiting a second Infantry Division.
27 Nov 1939: The Town-Class Light Cruiser HMS Gloucester is fully-trained and is assigned to the China Fleet.
06 Dec 1939: We have completed Destroyer Focus....
....and select the Focus Every Man Will Do His Duty next. That should increase the recruitable population.
07 Dec 1939: The 4 brigades in Army Far East which I upgraded to divisions are now fully-trained and I return them to their command.
07-09 Dec 1939: I disband the 19th RAF Wing based at Aden....
....then (re)create two RAF Fighter Wings equipped with the Hawker Fury.
12 Dec 1939: My current Naval production. The Aircraft Carrier HMS Ark Royal has finished its Refit and will now undergo Naval Exercises (after necessary repairs).
19 Dec 1939: My current Research projects. We shall soon receive the Engines III.
26 Dec 1939: A detailed view of the forces at the French-Italian border.
02 Jan 1940: The trained 36th Infantry Division is assigned to 1st Army.
04 Jan 1940: Research has been completed on the long awaited Engines III....
....and I select Improved Decimetric Radar next.
My updated Research projects list.
The Guards Infantry Division has been deployed and is placed in training.
De Havilland receives the Trait Narrow Build.
Finally the War Summary. Germany has now overtaken Italy.
I also have a Fuel shortage in the Middle-East Africa Theatre. New Aircraft designs in the next post. 

Comments