England - The Guards Armoured Division - 17 Apr to 10 May 1939

17 Apr 1939: I convert the Royal Tank Regiment to the Guards Armoured Division then place it in training.
27 Apr 1939: I add a 3rd Military Factory to Fairey Fulmar production.
29 Apr 1939: The newly-deployed 77th DInfantry Division is placed in training.
The trained 70th Infantry Division is assigned to Home Army.
The trained S-Class Submarine HMS Undine is assigned to 3rd Submarine Flotilla in Sierra Leone.
I plan to increase the Port Size at Port Suez. That should result in more supplies arriving.
08 May 1939: Research has been completed on Small-Calibre Semi-Armour Piercing Shell....
....and I select Inproved Small Battery designed by Yarrow Shipbuilders next.
09 May 1939: We have also finished researching Survivability Sudies....
....and I select Improved Air Launched Torpedoes....
....from the firm Fairey Aviation.
My current Research projects.
10 May 1939: The Focus Naval Rearmament has been completed.
I increase the number of Dockyards assigned to Light Cruiser production.
I select Amphibious Warfare as the next Focus.
This will enable fastter planning for Amphibious Assaults. 

Comments