England - RAF Reinforced and Finland Active - 14 Jan to 29 Jan 1941

14 Jan 1941: I believe that Finland is attacking now. Maybe we should help them.
The newly-deployed 34th Infantry Division is placed in training.
I order the Nore Fleet to Singapore.
I create a second Transport Wing (the 33rd RAF) at Sussex.
I also create 4 Air Wings in Königsberg and 3 Air Wings in Lwów.
I also create 2 Fighter Wings in Northern Ireland....
....and 2 Air Wings in East Anglia. That's deployed most of my reserves.
My Ant- Air deficit is slowly reducing.
19 Jan 1941: The trained 1st Motorized Division is assigned to the Royal Armoured Corps.
I commit the 77th Infantry Division to support a Finnish attack S. of Volkhov and it looks promising.
20 Jan 1941: Research has been completed on QF 6-pounder AT Gun.
It will replace the 2-pounder currently in production.
I select Concentrated Industry IV next.
My current Research projects.
Royal Arsenal receives the Trait Gun Mass Production.
22 Jan 1941: The attack was successful.
I add an 11th Military Factory to Spifire production.
24 Jan 1941: The 76th Infantry Division supports a Finnish attack SE of Leningrad.
29 Jan 1941: I also commit the 70th Infantry Division to the attack.
It's good to see movement on the Russian Front. I might declare war on Russia later this year but can I count on Germany? 

Comments