England - Expanding The Bridgehead in Russia - 08 Sep to 27 Sep 1940

08 Sep 1940: Finland's Diplomatic register and they like our recent actions.
10 Sep 1940: I grant it but I'm afraid to ask why.
12 Sep 1940: The Focus Kickstart the War Industry has been completed.
The 40th Infantry Division has been deployed and I place it in training.
Three of the new Military Factories are assigned to Aircraft production....
....while the 4th is assigmed to Truck production.
I select Britannia Rules the Waves as my next Focus.
15 Sep 1940: We have captured Volkhov and I want that river line.
17 Sep 1940: I start a push to reach that river.
20 Sep 1940: A few days later we've achieved our goal. Now to hold that line.
22 Sep 1940: Research has been completed on 1940 Carrier Hull.
I import more Aluminium from France.
I decide to research Improved Air Catapult next.
The MIO is Harland & Wolff.
My current Research projects.
It looks good at the moment but when Lake Ladoga freezes in Winter we could have problems.
I adjust the frontline east of Volkhov.
26 Sep 1940: We have Air Superiority over Novgorod region and the new frontline is clearly visible.
I assign the trained and refitted Carrier HMS Illustrious to the Home Fleet....
....while the Destroyers HMS Havant and HMS Hesperus are assigned to Channel Force.
27 Sep 1940: My Capital Ship production.
The War Summary shows Germany producing a lot of aircraft in order to become #2 in the world.
I shall design a new Aircraft Carrier next - the Cruisers can wait because I want to incorporate the Air Catapult. 

Comments