England - A New Heavy Cruiser and Finland - 30 Jan to 04 Feb 1941

30 Jan 1941: We have completed Battleship Focus....
....and I select Service Overseas next.
For the Heavy Cruiser I use the 1940 Cruiser Hull as barebones.
I give it the Cruiser Engine III and Cruiser Armour IV.
I use the 8" Gun Heavy Cruiser Battery III and the E.III H 8,000lb Catapult.
I add Radar II and Fire Control I.
I use 2-pounder 'Pom-Pom' Anti-Air Batteries and Secondary Battery II (not the Dual-Purpose shown). It's not allowed.
The finished design has 4 x Main Batteries and 2 x Anti-Air Batteries and its MIO is Cammell Laird.
It uses a LOT of Steel so I import it from the USA.
01 Sep 1941: We are on the offensive on the Russian Front.
04 Feb 1941: Finland is again very enthusiastic.
The Malaysian 11th Infantry Brigade has been deployed and I place it in training.
My current Research projects.
I still have to wait a while for a new Medium Tank and Submarine. 

Comments