England - Breakout From Leningrad - 02 Aug to 07 Sep 1940

02 Aug 1940: I decide to research the 1940 Submarine Hull via John Brown & Company.
My current Research projects.
John Brown & Company receives the Trait Raiding Submarines.
08 Aug 1940: I guessed right.
09 Aug 1940: The issue was resolved peacefully but what the heck is Germany doing????
15 Aug 1940: We've been here before but this time we have 9 divisions versus their two..
25 Aug 1940: Breakthrough but the Finns are a bit overenthusiastic and overextended. I need to widen that breach.
01 Sep 1940: We have completed researching 1940 Cruiser Hull....
....and I select Landing Craft next. They will definitely be useful.
My updated Research list.
Harland & Wolff receives the Trait Flight Deck Edge AA Mounts.
An excerpt of my Aircraft production. I place more emphasis on Hurricane Mk. I Fighter-Bombers.
03 Sep 1940: We have successfully widened the breach. Now let's advance to Volkhov.
05 Sep 1940: The newly-deployed 5th Infantry Division is placed in training....
....while the trained 8th Army Tank Brigade is assigned to the Royal Armoured Corps.
The 4th Infantry Division is also placed in training.
06 Sep 1940: I send 2,400 modern Rifle No. 4 Mk. I's to Finland.
The Lend Lease is accepted.
In the southeast I want that river to be our frontline. 

Comments