England - More Upgrades Plus Italy's Expansion - 12 May to 22 Jun 1939

12 May 1939: Mussolini is getting greedy again. We have time though before he attacks Greece.
I've stared upgrading HMS Ark Royal to the Formidale-Class standard.
I've finally cancelled the level 2 Port increase at Hinterpommern and have increased the Mecklenburg build to 4 levels.
I've adjusted the non-Tank Army production by placing more emphasis on Support Equipment.
My Tank production. I will be converting Light Tanks to Vickers II for a while because converions to an Armoured Division produce 50 more Light Mk. IV's and/or Mk. VI's.
I unlock the Special Forces Doctrine Strategic Air Lift Corps....
....and the Naval Doctrine Battlefleet Concentration.
15 May 1939: I plan to improve the Rail Support to Alpine France.
27 May 1939: I transfer 5 Australian Infantry Divisions from 1st Army to the Anzac Army.
02 Jun 1939: I order Home Army to garrison SE England.
08 Jun 1939: I create the 30th RAF Fighter Wing at Malta.
12 Jun 1939: The 22nd RAF Wing is created at Languedoc, France. Pilot Exercises have been ordered if necessary.
15 Jun 1939: Harland & Wolff receives the new Trait High Velocity Guns....
....while the Royal Arsenal has the new Trait Advanced Barrel Forging.
16 Jun 1939: The 78th Infantry Division has been deployed and is placed in training.
18 Jun 1939: I order Home Army to defend the Ports of Portsmouth and Dover.
22 Jun 1939: The 3rd Malysian Infantry Brigade has been deployed then placed in training.
The trained Guards Armoured Division is assigned  to the Royal Armoured Corps.
Finally I convert the 1st Army Tank Brigade to the 1st Armoured Division....
....then place it in training.
We have a lot more upgrades ahead.

Comments