England - Addressing Poland and Italy - 15 Feb to 07 Mar 1939

15 Feb 1939: The Resistance levels in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern have stabilized at 10%-
I plan the construction of a Fuel Silo in Vorpommern.
I guarantee the independence of Poland.
16-17 Feb 1939: Not quite sure why I did this because I can't imagine wanting to produce any Polish equipment.
18 Feb 1939: The first victim of Japanese aggression.
The Diplomacy Ledger of the German Republic.
26 Feb 1936: I assign 1st Army to the French-Italian border.
28 Feb 1939: I draw up a plan to invade northern Italy.
I start deploying the 28th RAF (Transport) Wing in Sussex.
I order the two Airborne Divisions to the Sussex airfield.
01 Mar 1939: The Focus Aircraft Production Group has been completed....
....and I select Naval Rearmament next which will add more Dockyards.
06 Mar 1939: I start construction of the Aircraft Carrier HMS Formidable.
07 Mar 1939: The Light Cruiser HMS Aurora is assigned to the China Fleet.
I assign 4 Royal Navy Fleets to the British Theatre 3 in the Asian-Pacific Region.
I also assign 4 Royal Navy Fleets to British Theatre 2 based around the UK.
I create Army Group 2 with the 1st BEF and Army Canada. FM Montgomery is the Commander.
The trained 6th Airborne Division is assigned to Special Forces, former 2nd Army, commanded by General Horrocks.
The Resistance levels of Mecklenburg-Vorpommern are now down to 9% and falling.
I plan increasing the ports at Mecklenburg and Hinterpommern. I will cancel the latter because it is in the German Republic.
I also need to upgrade HMS Ark Royal to the new Formidable-Class configuration. 

Comments