England - The New Victorious Class Aircraft Carrier - 28 Sep 1940

28 Sep 1940: I select the Air Doctrine Hunt and Destroy.
I select Radio Propaganda to boost my War Support.
I canceel construction of the Aircraft Carrier HMS Victorious because I now have a newer design available.
I add 3 x 3 Dockyards to the Construction queue.
The barebones of the 1940 Carrier Hull.
Like its predecessor I add 4 x Integrated Hangars.
I user Cruiser Armour IV and Type 281 Radar.
I add Anti-Aircraft II and 2 x Dual-Purpose Secondary Battery II.
Voilà, the Victorious Class Aircraft Carrier. The most modern Carrier in the world.
I start two production lines. Its sister ship is HMS Indomitable.
My Aircraft production (most of it) and Tank production.
My non-Tank Armour production.
I want to increase the strength of my Motorized Divisions so I add a Medium Tank Battalion to its template.
I rename the Motorized Division being recruited.
I also start recruiting a third Airborne Division.
What are Italian divisions doing in Finland?
Is Finland Fascist and I didn't notice it? 

Comments