England - German Defeat and the Treaty of Berlin - 23 Dec 1938 to 01 Jan 1939

23 Dec 1938: The 56th (London) Infantry Division is placed in training.
The trained 12th (West Africa) Infantry Division is assigned to 1st Army.
We are short on Manpower despite having almost 400,000 troops?
25 Dec 1938: The Japanese must also be crazy! Our forces are getting nearer to Berlin.
We have captured Hamburg and prepare to advance to the Baltic ports.
29 Dec 1938: Kiel has fallen and we are at the gates of Berlin.
30 Dec 1938: Research has been completed on Improved Heavy Battery....
....and I select Improved Medium Battery next.
Our current Research projects.
I create the 25th and 26th RAF Wings in Westfalen, Germany.
Berlin has fallen and I order 1st Army to advance further to Stettin.
31 Dec 1938: Germany has capitulated and we have the most Victory Points. I demand Vorpommern so that we have a port in the Baltic Sea.
We have gained Vorpommern and I demand Mecklenburg in Round 2.
Mecklenburg appears to be very popular so I increase my bid to 284 VPs.
In Round 4 only Germany and I are bidding so I bid 341 VPs.
Still not enough so I try 409 VPs.
My next bid is 491 VPs. 
We are successful so I end the bidding. We now have ports in the Baltic Sea.
01 Jan 1939: A lot of equipment has been seized. Also we are definitely interested in building a Navy for the Portuguese.
I order Army Canada to garrison our two German states.
I cancel the remainder of our Lend Lease to Germany and order 1st BEF to garrison Mecklenburg-Vorpommern too.
The German Civil War helped us defeat Nazi Germany but we would have won anyway. What will Italy and Russia do now? Will Germany still claim Danzig? 

Comments