Germany - Winston's False Move - 30 Dec 1940 to 05 Feb 1941

30 Dec 1940: I plan the construction of a refinery in Hindenburg....
....then on 07 Jan 1941 I convert 6 more divisions to Sturm-Divisionen.
22 Jan 1941: We have the largest fleet in the Black Sea with the latest German designs.
23 Jan 1940: I plan the construction of 6 more dockyards. I'll need them when 1940 ship designs are available.
24 Jan 1941: Oops! I've forgotten my trade with Holland....
....so let's catch up.
25 Jan 1941: I deploy a new Luftflotte to Piedmont.
01 Feb 1941: The tank-buster Ju 87 G is now available.
I need to be less dependent on imported rubber so I select Advanced Rubber Processing next.
I transfer 4 new ships to my Mittelmeer Flotte.
What on Earth is Churchill doing? If he attacks any of those countries it will drive them into the Japanese controlled alliance and three of them in or near Europe.
The Russians are losing territory in the Far East....
....and Cina is being attacked from three sides.
I'm short on rubber again so I import some from France.
05 Feb 1941: I'm not concerned about the Netherlands but Iran and Iraq are uncomfortably close to my oilfields in the Caucasus.
What are the Spanish doing? Challenging the USA dominance in the Americas?
The Resistance Levels are comfortably better but that could quickly change if we are at war again.
The UK now has 1200 aircraft more than me and knowing Churchill most of them are probably in Britain.
I need more aircraft!!!
Churchill's dumb move has opened maybe opened up an opportunity for me to oppose Japan and grab the oilfields in the Near East.

Comments