Germany - The New Kriegsmarine - 15 May to 26 Jun 1941:

15 May 1941: Now Spain attacks Portugal who then joins the Allies.
France can no longer export the rubber we need.
16 May 1941: I import rubber from Siam and the Dutch East Indies instead. In addition two new technologies have been researched: Improved Infantry Equipment II and Inclined Belt Cruiser Armour.
I start researching 1940 Submarine Hull....
....and Jagdpanzer IV SP-AT.
17 May 1941: Now that I have the armour I can design a new Heavy Cruiser et voilà!
Spain's offensive appears to have run out of steam...
The Inclined Belt Armour for heavy ships is now available. 
I start researching Basic Submarine Snorkel next.
 I speed up research on Infantry Equipment.
The Abwehr is recruiting in Saudi Arabia.
In the Caucasus Armeegruppe 1 has arrived and is planning their future operations.
22 May 1941: I make final adjustments to my new battleship....
....and it now is ready for construction, I just need some free dockyards.
A review of my research projects. 11 more days for more rubber production.
01 Jun 1941: I transfer two fighter wings to Bulgaria.
02 Jun 1941: The technology for Advanced Rubber Processing has been fully researched.
We need to catch up with Radar development.
In Ermland-Masurien I plan the construction of an additional 3 dockyards.
06 Jun 1941: Latvia cancels our non-aggression pact. Nobody here is really concerned about that.
21 Jun 1941: Three more air wings are deployed to Crimea and put in training mode.
23 Jun 1941: The British have occupied the Netherlands but their overseas territories continue the struggle.
26 Jun 1941: I can start building the Jagdpanzer IV now but it can wait.
I choose to research Advanced Fire Control System next.
My plans are progressing fine. I still have 6 more weeks to prepare.

Comments