Germany - Reorganization - 06 to 09 Oct 1940

06 Oct 1940: I've reduced to the number of capital ships to be constructed to one more only. Newer models need to be built. Also we have high resistance levels in Crimea and around Leningrad. To be expected.
This is presumably a left-over from the Soviet era. More worrying is that the Russian Federation is now a British puppet! Gulp....
I send my U-Booten in the Baltic to their new base in Leningrad.
We now have naval superiority in the Black Sea.
The fleets are also sent home to their base.
I order Student's Fallschirmjäger-European Korps to garrison Crimea.
Similarly I send Rommel's army to the German-French border....
....and Kesselring's army to our Alpine border with France.
Rundstedt's Army Group is sent to our new border with the Russian Federation....
....while Model's Army Group is ordered to garrison our eastern European provinces.
I wonder what caused that!
Next the Abwehr. I start deciphering French codes.... 
....start an Anti-partisan upgrade....
....and finally I start building Intel networks in northern France and Flanders.
I move my U-Booten fleet from Dalmatia to the Dodecanese.
The Luftwaffe transfer 600 fighters to the West....
....and naval aircraft to Weser-Ems.
07 Oct 1940: We missed the Olympic Games in Helsinki!
The UK cancels our non-aggression pact. Should I be worried?
09 Oct 1940: An excellent suggestion. (Many German cities have a name ending with -burg and Dorf is German for village.)
No worries. There are less than 20 divisions from the two countries.
Resistance levels in the acquired territories....
....and Compliance levels.
Nothing that time won't heal.

Comments