Germany - Further Modernization - 03 Dec 1938 to 17 Feb 1939

03 Dec 1938: I've finished researching Computing Machine.
Next is Improved Fire Control System.
05 Dec 1938: The research for Improved Equipment Conversion has finished....
….and I select Improved Oil Processing next.
14 Dec 1938: We have successfully researched Decimetric Radar.
Next I choose Concentrated Industry III.
16 Dec 1938: The Abwehr has been upgraded with Radio Interception Group.
The next upgrade we shall work on is Machine-Assisted Encryption.
18 Dec 1938: The Field Hospital I capability has arrived. 
I decide to upgrade my Mountain Infantry next.
06 Jan 1939: Happy New Year! My first Airborne division has arrived and I place it in training.
15 Jan 1939: The Abwehr has been upgraded with Machine-Assisted Encryption (1).
I support trade with Holland again....
….and I select Machine-Assisted Encryption (2) to further upgrade the Abwehr.
I assign Jessica Erhler to propaganda work in Lombardy in order to undermine Italy's will to fight a war.
25 Jan 1939: The National Focus Coal Liquidization has been completed.
I select Synthetic Rubber next.
13 Feb 1939: I decide to build 3 Dockyards in Königsberg.
14 Feb 1939: The second Machine-Assisted Encryption upgrade is available to the Abwehr.
I now concentrate next on Localized Training Centres.
17 Feb 1939: Research has been completed for Improved Rubber Processing.
The bonus I received from the last National Focus accelerates the research of Fuel Refining III enormously.
There is a lot to research but we are making progress in key areas. Fuel for the Panzers and aircraft is of paramount importance.

Comments