Germany - Expanding the Economy - Fall 1940

17 Oct 1940: This focus is what I have been waiting for. Integrate War Economies is a big boost for the economy. Hungary and Romania have to ratify it first though.
To ensure that I have enough manpower for an expanded Wehrmacht to cover an expanded Reich.
My next National Focus is Form the Reichskommisariats. Matches my Abwehr policies!
Liberated from Communist Russia the Chinese states rally behind Communist China. Don't they ever learn?
18 Oct 1940: Both Romania....
....and Hungary accept the new norm.
What is Legionary Romania thinking?
19 Oct 1940: Seems like a sensible idea now. Germany is still receiving Lend lease from the UK and Spain.
22 Oct 1940: Bulgaria withdraws its Expedition forces.
23 Oct 1940: The Land Doctrine Mass Motorization has completed research.
I select 1940 Cruiser Hull for the Kriegsmarine next.
27 Oct 1940: I still don't know what that means....
The Luftwaffe receives the Focke-Wulf Fw 190 fighter aircraft.
Now I need a new battleship.
The 1940 Heavy Ship Hull is required.
I ramp up MF construction.
I convert 6 fully-trained infantry divisions to Sturm-Divisionen then place them in the Armeeschule.
05 Nov 1940: The first Anti-partisan upgrade for the Abwehr has been completed.
I commence work on the 2nd upgrade.
I...remind...the Dutch again....
....then start building an improved version of the Fw 190.
10 Nov 1940: No resistance anymore in Crimea so I move the Fallschirmjägerkorps to Hindenburg to quell unrest.
18 Nov 1940: I can recruit a new agent so I select Nikolaus Ritter, a safe-cracker.
I cancel the Lend lease from Spain and notice they have war goals against France. I'll have to watch them carefully.
They don't appear to be planning a war though.
I take a break here. Still #2 behind the UK.
I must do something about their huge air superiority.

Comments