Germany - Preparing for Japan - 07 to 22 Oct 1941

07 Oct 1941: I need to send 1. Panzerarmee to China were it can wreak havoc on the Japanese forces.
I cancel its current orders and order it to Bandar e'Abbas together with 4 Pz-Divs from Armee Süd.
My Ostafrika Flotta is ordered to Guangzhou.
08 Oct 1941: I receive military access for the Wehrmacht from British Malaya.....
....then on 09 Oct 1941 I move my fleet from the Mediterranean Sea to Singapore.
I also issue War Bonds to strengthen the War Economy for 180 days.
I deploy all divisions currently being recruited then....
....create Armee Westrussland with these divisions and order to garrison Luddendorff, Kiev and Crimea.
I order Armee Hindenburg to do the same in volatile regions of our eastern Russian regions.
Next I cancel all garrison orders for Armee Osteuropa....
....and transfer all the divisions to Armee Westrussland.  That should help against partisans.
Finally I look at where Armeegruppe Ost is. A few more weeks before it will be ready for operations.
15 Oct 1941: I send 12 Panzer-Divisionen of Rommel's 1. Panzerarmee to Singapore.
I allow Greece....
....and Bulgaria to join the war but not Eritrea.
21 Oct 1941: Italy cancels its Lend-Lease programme to us.
22 Oct 1941: The cipher of the French has been decrypted.
I activate the 30 day decryption bonus....
....then reactivate the decryption of Japanese codes.
I ship the 2nd half of Panzerarmee 1 to Kuala Lumpur.
The Naval Department of the Abwehr needs an upgrade.
I also start recruiting an agent in Belgium.
Finally I assign 1. Panzerarmee to von Rundstedt's Armeegruppe Ost.
Three armies and half of the Kriegsmarine is being sent to the Far East. Let's put on a good show for the Japanese.

Comments