Germany - Intelligence Activities - 03 to 20 Apr 1939

03 Apr 1939: I've recruited a new agent for the Abwehr. His name is Heinrich Becker and is a linguist.
I begin an operation to infiltrate the Italian army.
05 Apr 1939: The National Focus Synthetic Rubber has been completed.
I begin Tactical Air Effort next. This will allow me to upgrade my He-111s to Ju-88s.
07 Apr 1939: I put more Luftwaffe squadrons in training.
I move my Hochseeflotte to the Adriatic Sea. We're going to challenge the Italians big time.
 11 Apr 1939: Four bomber wings are assigned to anti-ship and port-suppression missions.
I also plan the construction of 2 Fuel Silos in Morava.
13 Apr 1939: Ten Sturm-Divisionen are fully trained and I assign them to von Manstein's 1st Army.
15 Apr 1939: My Abwehr upgrade Blueprint Stealing has been completed.
16 Apr 1939: The technology Improved Fuel Processing  has also completed.
I select Improved Computing Machine in order to support decryption. It's a 1940 technology but it could be decisive for our intelligence services to stay ahead of others.
17 Apr 1939: My next upgrade for the Abwehr is Commando Training.
18 Apr 1939: I no longer need rubber from France so I cancel the import order.
I deploy 10 Sturm-Divisionen early...
….then place them in training. The fully trained Mountain division is assigned to 3rd Army in Macedonia.
20 Apr 1939: I take a break here. Germany is in 3rd place behind the UK and Imperial Japan.
Back soon with a new update of our preparations.

Comments