Germany - The British Empire under Attack - 21 Apr to 15 May 1941

21 Apr 1941: Now the British are going for the Dutch oil in the Caribbean forcing Holland to look to Japan for support.
This is worrying. Look at what the next focus is.... War with Germany!
The French are going fascist and are at war with fascist Spain!
 The Pyrenees are a good natural defence line (for both countries?) So stalemate here.
24 Apr 1941: The British join France and promptly lose Gibraltar. Maybe Winston should have reinforced it beforehand!
25 Apr 1941: I'm moving a couple U-Booten to the Adriatic while the Allies appear to ship in ground forces to the Suez Canal area. A smart move.
26 Apr 1941: Now British Malaya has fallen to the Japanese.
The Japanese focus tree is interesting. They are avoiding a conflict with the USA. Did they sign a non-aggression pact with Russia or was it bypassed because the SU doesn't exist anymore?
29 Apr 1941: More woes for Winston - the Iranians are advancing into the British Raj!
A change of plans. I decide to move Armee Iran to the Bosporus instead.
It is nearer so there will be more time for training.
That'll hopefully get the Turks worried. "The Germans are so confident that they are using recruits against us?"
Since France is occupied with Spain I can move Armeegruppe West to the Caucasus. 
I dissolve the Armeegruppe and cancel all their orders.
I assign Armee Süd to the Iranian border....
....and 1. Panzerarmee to the Turkish border. They are not recruits Ataturk!
I form Armeegruppe 1 and Field Marshall Model will command it. A brilliant strategist!
04 May 1941: I move my Transport wing nearer to Turkey and my Fallschirmjägerkorps will also be transferred there.
13 May 1941: The Iranians are still advancing. They have captured most of Baluchistan.
15 May 1941:My National Focus U-Boot Effort has been completed.
I can also build Cruiser Submarines.
I select Naval Air Effort next.
I design my Kreuzer-Unterseeboot with extra torpedoes and minelaying racks.
I decide to build 10 of them.
I believe that most preparations have already been made except for the Luftwaffe.

Comments