Germany - Latvia and Far East Developments - 21 Feb to 02 Mar 1940

21 Feb 1940: The 2. Fallschirmjäger-Division has finished training and is assigned to General Student's Fallschirmjägerkorps.
The Korps and its....
….Transportgeschwader 1 are moved to Warszawa, i.e. nearer to Russia.
25 Feb 1940: Two of my Research projects have finished - Junkers Ju 88 A....
….and Improved Computing Machine.
I begin research on the Me 410 Hornisse….
….and the Panzer IV.
27 Feb 1940: I receive Paratroopers II, which upgrades the fighting strength of Fallsachirmjäger units, and I have deployed 3 new air wings in Eastern Europe.
I begin developing the Sonderkraftfahrzeug 231 8-rad armoured car which will beef up my Sicherungs-Divisionen.
I have reduced the Occupation Army South to Italy only and placed surplus divisions in a new army.
Also I move an army of Sicherungs-Divisionen to Lvov.
I add 1. Panzerarmee to Armeegruppe 1 and assign it to the northern sector of my border with Russia.
28 Feb 1940: I start building Fuel Silos in Bialystock and Lublin.
The Japanese (and Russians) have done what I'm trying to avoid - a two-front war.
01 Mar 1940: In Latvia the Soviets are clearly losing this battle. Their divisions are much weaker.
02 Mar 1940: An unenviable situation for the Soviets.
What are all those Allied divisions doing on he Lithuanian border. The war is in the East!
I decide to recruit 5 Panzer-Divisionen now that I have more production capacity.
The Japanese now declare war on Xibei San Ma (wherever they are).
They also join Comintern.
It can't get much worse for my future adversaries. Maybe Japan can attack the USA!

Comments