Germany - Mainly Balkans - 13 to 16 Mar 1939

13 Mar 1939: Rommel's Panzerarmee 1 leaves the Spanish Directory and heads home to the Reich.
The capital of the Spanish Directory is La Corunna.
I cancel my Lend-lease to Spain.
Spain naturally has a high opinion of Germany....
….but can't join the Axis for obvious reasons.
Resistance levels in German occupied Europe....
….and the Compliance levels.
I add two Mountain Infantry battalions and an Artillery Support company to the former Austrian Alpenjäger-Divisionen.
The Spanish Civil War is over but now Italy is causing problems so I need to make preparations. Deploying a new Air Group to Lower Austria is just the beginning.
I plan the expansion of two ports on the Dalmatian coast...
….and transfer a U-boot fleet to the region.
I create a new Adriatic Theatre.
I also start a training programme for inexperienced pilots. I have enough fuel.
I transfer a Stuka wing to Bosnia....
….and put it in training.
14 Mar 1939: My current production of infantry weapons....
....as well as my Panzer and aircraft production. I'm doubling my Stuka production.
In my new Panzer-Division I replace the Light Tank battalion with a Medium Tank battalion.
I move 4. and 5. Panzer-Divisionen to Berlin so that they can join Panzerarmee 1 when it returns home.
16 Mar 1939: My Abwehr is upgraded with Localized Training Centres.
My next upgrade is Blueprint Stealing.
Finally I begin intelligence gathering in Moscow.
More preparations in the next post. Bis bald!

Comments