Germany - Unternehmen Dynamo (II) - 23 Jun to 04 Jul 1940

23 Jun 1940: The Land Doctrine Mobile Infantry has been researched....
….and I continue along this path with Mass Mobilization.
An overview of my current research projects.
There are now only 7 (down from 8) regions with high resistance values. The extra troops are helping.
I deploy Panzer- and Sturm-Divisionen early....
….and assign them to Besatzungsarmee Süd. 
I also add 3 fully-trained divisions from the Armeeschule. That should fix the problem.
24 Jun 1940: A couple of our destroyers were sunk in the Black Sea.
25 Jun 1940: Some things one must do oneself!
26 Jun 1940: Now that we have cleared the path we can start occupying the Caucasus.
28 Jun 1940: Great news!
I activate the decryption...
….and look forward to the Soviet report in a few days.
I assign General Ferdinand Schörner to the Military High Command.
30 Jun 1940: The operational plans for Armee Krim and Armee Kaukasus. Stalingrad is so near!
01 Jul 1940: The situation in the centre of the front.
02 Jul 1940: Back to the South again and mopping up now in progress.
I allow South African troops access....
….and accept the ten divisions from Greece.
I add them to Besatzungsarmee Süd. The high resistance levels are primarily due to the Reich being at war. Another reason the finish the mission in Russia ASAP.
04 Jul 1940: I move Transportgeschwader 1 to Kharkov. The two Fallschirmjäger-Divisionen are on their way there too.
It's too early to expect a change. Further progress in the Caucasus.
The Soviets have alarming casualties and are 59% towards capitulation. The imminent capture of Moscow and Stalingrad should greatly increase that number.
Over a million Soviet casualties compared to 83K German. Also look at the percentage support I am receiving from allies!

Comments