Germany - Urals or Bust - 07 Aug to 01 Oct 1940

07 Aug 1940: The Armoured Car SdKfzg. 231 8-rad has been researched,
My next project is MG 42 & 8 cm Granatwerfer 34.
08 Aug 1940: A civil war has started in the British Raj.
Free India joins Comintern....
....and they have been called by the Soviets to fight against Germany. Fools! They were better off in the British Empire.
My National Focus Großraumwirtschaft has been completed.
The focuses Align Hungary....
....and Align Romania are bypassed because they are already in the Axis.
I choose Integrate War Economies which gives me beaucoup MF's if the two nations accept the deal.
I don't have air-superiority over Arctic Russia....
....so I deploy more air-wings from my reserves.
14 Aug 1940: I need to straiten the frontline in a few places.
18 Aug 1940: They were only sending old rifles anyway.
24 Aug 1940: The Panzerkampfwagen IV has been developed.
We have captured Gorki and their new capital is Kazan.
I choose  to develop the Ju 87 G Kanonenvogel next. A tank-buster!
The Soviets are now 94% towards capitulation and their losses are more than ten-fold ours.
06 Sep 1940: We agree to a non-aggression pact with the British Raj.
12 Sep 1940: The air doctrine Combat Unit Destruction has been researched.
The Kriegsmarine needs modernizing so I select 1940 Destroyer Hull next.
Now the Soviets are 97% towards capitulation. Putting some Sekt on ice!
22 Sep 1940: One of my best Generals, Heinz Guderian, has been wounded. I wish him a speedy recovery.
01 Oct 1940: I need three more percentage points. The cities Magnitogorsk....
....Kazan....
....and Vologda provide 16 VP's together.
That should be enough to finish off the Bolsheviks once and for all. Until the next post!

Comments