Germany - The British in Trouble - 05 to 30 Dec 1940

05 Dec 1940: A very useful upgrade for the Abwehr.
I plan badly need infrastructure improvements in the Caucasus.
06 Dec 1940: I'm badly behind here. My infantry needs these weapons.
I continue with Improved Infantry Equipment II. Better late than never.
My current research projects.
That is not good for the British Empire but maybe there is an opening for Germany.
Japan calls a couple of its marionettes into the war....
....but they have a long border with the Russian Federation, a British puppet.
The Japanese are clearly ahead here.
I remind Holland again....
....and raid a few communists.
10 Dec 1940: All the British troops are vacating my border with Russia! I wonder why....
11 Dec 1940: Not good for Winston, the new PM!
12 Dec 1940: I deploy the final batch of Sicherungs-Divisionen....
....and put them in the newly created Armeeschule Ost at Hindenburg.
15 Dec 1940: These Indians are persistent and a pain too!
16 Dec 1940: The Japanese do have their hands full.
I give equipment upgrades a higher priority.
26 Dec 1940:The focus Form the Reichskommisariats has been completed.
I select Rocketry next.
I upgrade 6 Infantry-Divisionen to Sturm-Divisionen.
27 Dec 1940: I toy with the idea of sending an expeditionary force to help Winston but I read the small print. I wouldn't get them back so easily. Idea dropped!
30 Dec 1940: I deploy a couple of air wings to Rhodes.
The French are forming a new Department in North Africa....
....and the Russians are trying to force progress. It might work now that the communists have gone.
I create a more powerful variant of the Me 410....
....and put it into production.
While the Japanese are keeping the British busy maybe I can be a bit creative in my part of the world.

Comments