Germany - Upgrading the Kriegsmarine - 06 to 28 Feb 1941

06 Feb 1941: I should send Churchill congratulations for opening up an Indian Ocean strategy for Germany but I don't want to spoil the surprise. I have a common border with Iran and if they join the East Asian Group we have the opportunity to grab the Anglo-Iranian Oil Company's assets. Exactly the opposite of what Churchill wants.
I split my Mediterranean naval force in two....
....and move the new fleets to Asmara in Eritrea.
08 Feb 1941: I also move aircraft there.
09 Feb 1941: I put U-Booten in Asmara on patrol in the Red Sea.
13 Feb 1941: For some reason I can't go beyond 100!?
I can create a Middle East section of the Abwehr though.
20 Feb 1941: The 1940 Destroyer Hull has arrived. Great news.
Now what are the Spanish doing? A war with the UK? I'm going to have to ditch these guys soon. They are becoming a liability!
I need a Depth Charge Thrower.
21 Feb 1941: Now my 1940 Cruiser Hull is ready.
The Inclined Belt Cruiser Armour is probably useful too.
25 Feb 1941: Now we receive the 1940 Heavy Ship Hull.
They'll need Inclined Belt Armour too.
Now I need some extras for my new Destroyer....
....it has torpedoes, depth charges, mine-laying and a sprinkling of anti-air.
They'll replace the 1936 models when the last of each production line has been produced.
28 Feb 1941: I also create a new Panzer-Division TOE.
Then I turn my attention to Motorized Infantry divisions....
....by adding a few extras....
....then recruiting.
I'm ready for a new war but I'll do it the British way and have others die for our cause.

Comments