Germany - Italy and Greece - 16 Mar to 03 Apr 1939

16 Mar 1939: I need more rubber so I import it from France. It should give me a few brownie points.
I plan improving the infrastructure in Montenegro and Muntenia. As you can see it improves the amount of resources I receive from those regions.
Italy's National Focus is Befriend Romania, i.e. Legionary Romania. Good luck on that one!
France has Bomber Focus...
….the UK Royal Ordnance Factories....
….finally the Soviet Union's focus is Anti-Fascist Diplomacy. Very historical!
20 Mar 1939: A good question. Does Japan have no limits?
The Japanese are winning their war against China.
I send China more Lend-lease.
Czechoslovakia wants to profit from the wars in the world!
21 Mar 1939: I start improving relations with Greece...
….and now I appear to be able to guarantee their independence.
Italy is justifying a war goal against Greece and they can begin on 23 Aug 1939. So we have 5 months to prepare.
22 Mar 1939: I plan to increase my Air Transport forces.
26 Mar 1939: I deploy a new Air Group to Macedonia and place it in training.
Furthermore I deploy 3rd Army to the Bulgarian-Greek border.
27 Mar 1939: Panzerarmee 1 has arrived back from Spain to a hero's welcome.
I reorganize the Panzer- and....
….Infanterie-Divisionen to the new template....
….then add 4. and 5. Panzer-Divisionen to Panzerarmee 1.
I also reinforce 3rd Army with 1st and 2nd Divizie Infanterie.
I add Armee Italien to von Rundstedt's Armeegruppe 1...
...and assign it to the German-Italian border.
Finally I order Rommel's Panzerarmee to Innsbruck.
Preparations are in full swing. Is Mussolini losing it?

Comments