Germany - War Economy Adjustments - 17 May to 29 May 1941

17 May 1941: The Russian Empire has an Infantry Division for us and not a bad one either - 9 Infantry and 3 Artillery battalions. I put it in training.
20 May 1941: Two more divisions have arrived!
I transfer 6 trained Destroyers to the Nordseeflotte....
....and 7 trained U-Boots are assigned to the 1. U-Boots Flottille.
I haven't seen it that low for a long time.
Not long ago almost all these figures were bright red. I need to adjust production for two main reasons. This is emergency catch-up production and there's no need for that now. Also new items need to be introduced and new priorities need to be set. More aircraft and less infantry.
Support Equipment is the main problem zone at the moment.
Since I can't move ships into the Black Sea I shall produce them there instead. I shall probably build a few cruisers there later.
These two regions in Bulgaria formerly belonged to Yugoslavia and there are high Resistance levels there. I'm sending in the Panzer-Divisionen.
22 May 1941: Hopefully that will shut them up.
The Allies are defending against 14 enemy divisions. When will they try a different strategy?
So this is my new production....
That's a lot more aircraft and Panzer  - that needs a lot more imports so my trade needs to be adjusted too.
That's the big one covered. Now for the rest....
25 May 1941: Much better. I'm now producing Armoured Cars for my Reconnaissance companies attached to Mechanized divisions.
29 Apr 1941: I take a quick look at my Construction schedule. I'm putting more emphasis on Dockyards and Oil/Fuel. The Wehrmacht will have more armour and aircraft in the future.
Finally I improve the Infrastructure where Aluminium is.
Bulgaria is becoming a problem which doesn't want to be solved. Until soon. 

Comments