Germany - Limited Options? - 24 Sep to 13 Oct 1941

24 Sep 1941: What's left of the Turkish Empire plus I have problems importing Rubber from the UK again.
I reduce the amount that I import from Britain then order some from the Dutch East Indies instead.
That looks a lot better now.
26 Sep 1941: The units in Armeeschule Moscow. Most of them are Cavalry Divisions.
I deploy 3 new Air Wings in Westfalen. As you can see Belgium is well within their range. Whether I opt to support the Allies or the Latin Entente I shall need more forces in Germany. The third option is to do nothing. Simply watch and wait for the outcome.
29 Sep 1941: I received a reminder that no Naval Bombers are being produced.
06 Oct 1941: The Abwehr has received its first Anti-Partisan upgrade.
I plan the second instalment.
07 Oct 1941: Why not? They are an ally.
09 Oct 1941: The Allies must get involved instead of concentrating on the main objective.
I see no British activity in Central America.
My Available Manpower available is awesome. I also receive 11,300 recruits per month. The British are now practicing Dunkirk in the Black Sea.
11 Oct 1941: I have now received Concentrated Industry IV....
....and select Advanced Oil Processing next.
My current Research projects.
My stockpiles are looking great.
I prioritize Infrastructure next - everywhere along the French and Italian borders I'm upgrading to a maximum of level 10..
I send the Belgians a Good-Will Lend Lease package....
....and they accept. It is all good stuff so they will probably use it.
12 Oct 1941: I assign Dietrich's Armee Belarus to our border with Belgium.
13 Oct 1941: It doesn't reveal any thing on the other side of the border.
I receive a new division from the Bohemian Empire and it's a large one.
I extend the frontline in Bulgaria to the Black Sea.
A nice view of the long border of my Southern Theatre.
I have decided to fight against the Latin Entente for several reasons. They are weaker than the Allies, I want access to the Mediterranean and they are on my front doorstep so I don't have to worry about complex amphibious assaults. 

Comments