Germany - Panzers, Panthers and Panzer-Divisionen - 12 Nov 1941 to 03 Jan 1942

12 Nov 1941: We're defending strong at the moment but we shall counterattack to take Lille. Meanwhile my Deck Conversions Carrier has arrived.
I move on and start researching the 1936 Carrier Hull.
16 Nov 1941: That was just a question of time. As you can see the Panzers are now attacking.
17 Nov 1941: Good riddance, Latvia.
18 Nov 1941; Finally, the Panzerkampfwagen V Panther has arrived.
What to research next? I need to replace the StuG IIIs but a Heavy Panzer would also be a winner.
I settle for the Jagdpanther because the StuG III is not a Tank-Hunter.
Looking good because 13 days is not a long time.
I now design the Panther A variant with lots of extras. The most powerful tank in the world at the moment.
I place it in production with 15 Military Factories supporting it.
22 Nov 1941: We are down to 7 days now. The BEF is putting on the pressure.
27 Nov 1941: My Focus Rocketry has arrived.
I select Befriend Japan next. What is wrong with supporting a Democracy? I'm supporting Belgium.
05 Dec 1941: Lille has received reinforcements so it's time for a Plan B. The Abwehr has received its upgrade Machine-Assisted Decryption (2).
Good. I want the Infrastructure built before I start other projects.
11 Dec 1941: Plan B. I attack south, east of Lille.
15 Dec 1941: Breakthrough! Now I'm being attacked from all sides. Where are you, my Belgian reinforcements?
Meanwhile in Berlin my 2. Fallschirmjäger-Division has arrived.
16 Dec 1941: Finally reinforcements have arrived and we can hold the position Finland can join Latvia. 
A detailed view of 9. Panzer-Division. We have 94% combat strength and reserves will be arrive in less than 2 days.
25 Dec 1941: I only see Italian and French aircraft. Where is the RAF? We've cracked the Italian cipher....
....so let's activate the active decryption.
27 Dec 1941: The BEF now attacks south-west. A march to the sea or south to Paris? I'm depending on Belgium 2nd echelon troops whichever choice I make.
03 Jan 1942: Breakthrough again and Lille to the north has also been captured.
Now we have to keep up this momentum. First Paris then the Swiss border to cut off troops defending the Maginot Line.

Comments