Germany - Post-Conflict Organization (I) - 15 Jun 1942

15 Jun 1942: I move 2nd Army to the Spanish Empire because our troops are not welcome this part of France called Occitania.
I use 1. Armee Bohemia to garrison Italy.
More divisions are required so I add the 2. Armee Bohemia.
I also add Armee Czech to 1. Armee Bohemian. There are now 69 divisions in this Garrison Army.
I assign 2nd Army to garrison duties in our Spanish territories.
The divisions are moving to their new assignments.
I recently received the 75 mm AT-Gun but didn't place it in production. I do that now-
It's too early to make adjustments.
My armour production.
I send my three U-Boot Flottillen back to port.
Armee Magyar is not welcome in Kurdistan so I order it to Russia.
Kurdistan is a Belgian vassal.
I ask the United Kingdom for a non-aggression pact.
The United States isn't very happy with Germany.
The Resistance levels look bad but Turkey, Greece and Yugoslavia are not part of Axis or the German Reich. We still have wartime conditions in Europe. German troops still control some areas.
I add 3 battalions of infantry to my Artillery Brigades because without them they have no Organization level therefore cannot fight.
My Recruit & Deploy chart. Not much happening at the moment because I already have a large standing army.
At least I'm good with Fuel stocks.
I start ordering all my Air Wings to stand down.
Some will need more training but that can wait.
I start improving relations with Occitania. They lie between us and my Spanish territories.
I order some divisions to march into that Italian controlled piece of Turkey.
As you can see there is a lot of work to be done. Until soon.

Comments