Germany - Kriegsmarine, Somalia and Southern Arabia - 01 Jul to 24 Jul 1942

01 Jul 1942: I ship Armee Belarus to Mogadishu....
....and plan the expansion of Port and Airbase facilities there.
I noticed that southern Arabia and the Arabian Empire are remnants of the Latin Entente so let's wipe them off the map and hopefully get an outpost in southern Arabia. They are already at war with the Allies so there's no chance of them dragging me into that conflict.
02 Jul 1942: I rename the army to Arabian Expedition Force (AEF).
Now Costa Rica has fallen....
06 Jul 1942: The extra Dockyards make a huge difference.
07 Jul 1942: I decide to ship Panzerarmee Manstein to Somalia too. Arabia is large and 21 divisions can easily get overextended there.
09 Jul 1942: I assign 1. Armee to Germany's border with Yugoslavia.
19 Jul 1942: Only Slovenia is one of my states. Somehow I 'own' Trabzon....
I extend 1. Armee Bohemian garrison duties to include Slovenia.
20 Jul 1942: I assign Armee Albanien to Albania's border with Yugoslavia. I do the same for Armee Bulgarien.
Et voilà! Yugoslavia is being surrounded by German armies again.
21 Jul 1942: The Advanced Rubber Processing technology has been researched.
I select Atomic Research next.
My Research projects
I import more Tungsten from the British Raj.
That does look better.
The War Goals Justification ends on 03 Nov 1942.
I upgrade Armee Albanien's divisions to Sturm-Divisionen.
24 Jul 1942: I add another Level 10 Fortress to the Maginot Line.
I relocate the 3. and 4. U-Boots Flottillen to Rhodes....
....and assign two trained U-Booten to 4. U-Boots Flottille.
I transfer Heavy Cruisers and Destroyers to the Ostseeflotte....
....then order Ostseeflotte to Somaliland.
It is now the Ostafrikaflotte.
I need some Power Projection. A good way to 'Show the Flag'. 

Comments