Germany - Latin Entente is Defeated - 30 May to 14 Jun 1942

30 May 1942: I've decided to attack west of the sea instead of east from Van.
The air is getting very thin for Italy.
The SS-Vefügungstruppe is advancing along the coast to help the Panzer-Division take Tarsus and Adana.
My Logistics chart. The only deficit worth worrying about is Motorized. This time we have lots of Infantry and Support Equipment. There is enough Artillery that I can give each Sturm-Division an extra Artillery Battalion.
I plan the construction of 6 more Military Factories.
I add Armee Frankreich to Panzerkorps BEF then order it to Ljubljana.
31 May Athens has been captured. Now we need to cleanse the Peloponnese.
Clockwise as well as anti-clockwise.
03 Jun 1942. We've met resistance so I send another division to help out.
I agree to a non-aggression pact with El Salvador. They appear to have survived Mexico's invasion.
There's no escape for that Italian division.
04 Jun 1941: The 7.5 cm PaK 40 Anti-Tank Gun has been researched....
....and I select the 2 cm Flakvierling 38 next.
The 1940 Carrier Hull arrives in 3 weeks!
08 Jun 1942: I accept the Lend Lease of Trucks from the Bohemian Empire.
Latvia and Finland want a non-aggression pact but I ignore their requests.
09 Jun 1942: There are only 4 enemy divisions which need to be taken care of.
We are on the offensive in southern Turkey.
10 Jun 1942: In Italy the campaign is coming to a close. Taranto is the last major city on the mainland.
13 Jun 1942: Taranto has been captured and the road to Sicily will soon be wide open.
14 Jun 1942: Kurdistan is now 97% towards capitulation....
....and Italy is at 99%. Capitulation is imminent.
Do I have time to take Patras?
We've defeated the Latin Entente in 6 weeks. An almighty praise to the Wehrmacht. The Treaty may take a while because there is a lot to divide up.

Comments