Germany - The End of the Tunnel - 17 Apr to 16 May 1941

17 Apr 1941: I need more Aluminium so I order it from Hungary....
....then cancel the import of Rubber from British Malaya.
21 Apr 1941: I finally cleaned up my frontlines in the southern theatre. Yugoslavia appears to have no Latin Entente troops in country but I can only 'see' those which are adjacent to my divisions.
23 Apr 1941: We are beyond just surface-raiding.
The end of the tunnel because the deficit days are soon over.
24 Apr 1941: The British are at it again. They like practicing Dunkirk.
28 Apr 1941: The Mexicans are making progress.
I transfer two more divisions to Armee Bulgarien.
Goodbye El Salvador. The USA is really a sleeping giant.
01 May 1941: My Focus Befriend Denmark has been completed.
Reluctantly I select Befriend the Netherlands next. There are other things I need.
I transfer 4 trained U-Boots to 3. U-Boot Flottille....
....and continue to exercise my pilots until fully trained.
03 May 1941: As if that will help them.
05 May 1941: Not under any circumstances, amigo!
07 May 1941: Why aren't they joining the Latin Entente? I'm moving 18. Panzer-Division to try and get better intel of those defenders.
09 May 1941: I want to upgrade the Abwehr with Government Cypher School (II).
13 May 1941: The Army Doctrine Schwerpunkt has been completed.
I select Concentrated Infantry IV next.
A list of what is currently being researched. Six more long months before the Panther will be ready.
15 May 1941: I deploy another Fighter Wing - this time in Austria.
16 May 1941: Then another Fighter Wing in the Caucasus.
The Wehrmacht is finally coming out of the post-Barbarossa phase. We can then concentrate on modernization. 

Comments