Germany - Post-Conflict Organization (II) - 16 Jun to 25 Jun 1942

16 Jun 1942: The Netherlands accepts our request for a non-aggression pact....
....but  the United Kingdom and Finland refuse.
Mexico is up to its tricks again!
17 Jun 1942: I order Armee Belarus and Armee Polen to Albania.
My imports need to be adjusted, particularly Aluminium and Steel.
I cancel the Aluminium from Hungary....
....and the Steel from the Russian Empire.
Finally I reduce Tungsten imports from British Raj.
The current wars in the world. What is the Arabian-Turkish war?
A detailed view of an Artillery Brigade. It has a long way to go before it's ready.
19 Jun 1942: Mexico again. At least they are keeping the British busy.
20 Jun 1942: Now why did Peru do that?
21 Jun 1942: I send Armee Afrika divisions to all my African territories.
22 Jun 1942: Mexico again. Why is the USA doing nothing?
23 Jun 1942: I really need to take a look at this Hispanic Alliance but only after we are ready again. There is too much disorganization after the recent conflict. Europe, Arabia and Africa have changed.
24 Jun 1942: For example, that pink piece of Spain is British controlled but Gibraltar is Communist Spain. Research has been completed on Improved Fire Control System.
I select Experimental Rockets next.
In the Black Sea I send my Schwarzmeer Flotte back to port.
25 Jun 1942: The Focus Wunderwaffe has been completed.
I import more Rubber from British Malaya.
My aircraft production is looking fine. The yellow arrows represent upgrades. Fw190s are replacing Bf-109s and I'm upgrading Bf-109s to Bf-109As.
My next Focus is Naval Aircraft.
The French-British conflict, which I called World War 2, may be over but there is little peace in the world. I still have no idea what Germany should do next.

Comments