Germany - From Paris to the Alps - 05 Feb to 18 Mar 1942

05 Feb 1942: My Focus Befriend Japan has been completed.
I select Reichsautobahn next. That will give maximum Infrastructure in four central German states.
My Panzer production. That's 7 Panzers per day and they're not at maximum capacity yet.
We're making slow progress at the coast but Paris is about to fall....
....and shortly before midnight Paris has been captured.
06 Feb 1942: I'm ignoring Le Havre and going for Dieppe instead. Note there is a single French division ESE of Paris.
07 Feb 1942: I order the 9. and 20th Panzer-Divisionen to attack that weak link.
10 Feb 1942: We have crossed the Marne. I recall the other 2 divisions so that we can attack eastwards in strength.
15 Feb 1942: I attack eastwards along the river. The 20. Panzer-Division has been delayed.
26 Feb 1942: We have stormed through the French divisions and have arrived in Dijon. We can see the Alps in the distance. I need to get rid of those plans for Armee Frankreich. We won't need them anymore.
My right flank isn't very secure so I order 11. and 13. Panzer-Division to remedy the situation.
01 Mar 1942: They make progress but the resistance stiffens.
The 9. and 20. Panzer attack NE to pin down those 5 enemy divisions from escaping while I'm hoping that a couple of those Belgian divisions continue the advance.
Moscow is calling again. I assign the two Infantry divisions to Armee Frankreich and the Cavalry Division to Armee Russland.
04 Mar 1942: The upgrade Machine-Assisted Decryption (3) has been completed.
I select Psychological Warfare next.
05 Mar 1942: The 1936 Carrier Hull has been researched....
....and I again move on to develop the 1940 Carrier Hull. I shall probably build a 1936 Cariier for training air crews.
06 Mar 1942: Our 2 divisions are up against 7 enemy divisions and neither the Belgians nor the British are helping.
08 Mar 1942: I decide to unite the BEF and clean up the southern flank.
09 Mar 1942: The Jagdpanther has finished development....
....and I select the 7.5 cm PaK 40 Anti-Tank Gun next.
12 Mar 1942: The French divisions around Troyes have been encircled.
15 Mar 1942: They will quickly be neutralized.
18 Mar 1942: We now launch a two-pronged attack to the Swiss border.
The Maginot Line is empty of troops. I hope to advance behind the French defenders and occupy them without resistance. 

Comments