Germany - France Vanquished, Rome Falls - 24 May to 28 May 1942

24 May 1942: We have Air Superiority everywhere except in Greece.
I deploy 400 Bf 109's to help counter the situation.
We have almost captured those two mountains.
We've lost 26,000 troops in 3 weeks of fighting.
In Italy we have captured Rome. Anzio and Naples are the next objectives.
We are also advancing swiftly down Italy's Adriatic coast.
25 May 1942: France has capitulated and we get some of its equipment. Nothing worth keeping.
Research has completed on the Panzerfaust 30.
I select MG 24 & 12 cm Granatwerfer 42 next.
My technologies being researched.
I am trembling with fear but when I look at Mexico's Diplomacy chart I see nothing.
No way, buddy!
I order my Panzers to march on Palermo to put Italy out of its misery.
I expand Armee Czech's area of responsibility again.
26 May 1942: We are advancing on a broad front in Greece. I count only 6 enemy divisions remaining.
We are mopping up stragglers in central Turkey.
One of the two bastions in Kurdistan has been captured and second will soon surrender.
We are rolling up the defence line now. When this fort falls all the attacking forces will storm the next position.
I select Admiral Raeder as my Naval Chief-of-Staff.
High Resistance levels but none are within the Reich.
28 May 1942: Qerekosc has finally fallen. Now let's pursue the enemy.
By nightfall the second fort has fallen so I send 14 divisions to attack south from Van.
The main Kurdish defences have been captured so it is time to move on. The Middle East calls.

Comments