Germany - No Fun in Arabia - 15 Aug to 30 Aug 1942

15 Aug 1942: The Federation of South Arabia seems to be losing a lot of territory to Oman.
18 Aug 1942: Another Russian Infantry Division has arrived.
Only Trabzon (Turkey) has high a Resistance level now.
Most of my production is now going to equipment upgrades.
19 Aug 1942: They will never be ready.
I order Armee Romanien 2 to Rostov.
25 Aug 1942: I increase my Tungsten imports from Portugal.
26 Aug 1942: Guadeloupe now joins the Allies.
I prepare a Lend Lease package for Bulgaria....
....which they accept.
Now Eritrea and they are not under attack!?
That doesn't look good for my invasion plans.
My Panzer stockpile.
I should have done this instead of South Arabia.
29 Aug 1942: Well that's a bummer! No Arabian campaign for the Wehrmacht.
I cancel the War Goals Justification.
No openings for Germany in the entire region.
I ship Panzerkorps Guderian to Tripoli in Libya.
30 Aug 1942: Research has been completed on the 2 cm Flakvierling 38.
I replace the 2 cm Flak 30 with this new gun.
That was a let down in Arabia but maybe it is better that I stay at Peace so that Resisance levels can continue to reduce.

Comments