Germany - More Reorganization - 01 Aug to 12 Aug 1942

01 Aug 1942: My Panzer production. We no longer have a Medium Tank Destroyer deficit.
My Construction schedule.
Guderian now commands a Panzerkorps.
This should be Task Force Indien. I'll have to change the name again.
I order Armee Polen to the Albanian port Vlore.
I commence recruiting Sturm-Divisionen again.
I have masses of 15 cm Field Artillery....
....so I add an extra battalion to the Sturm-Division template.
04 Aug 1942: That leaves me with a slight deficit which will be filled within a fortnight.
05 Aug 1942: The resistance level in Slovenia is aggravated by 17.5% Resistance spread from Dalmatia.
06 Aug 1942: I transfer 4 divisions to Panzerkorps Guderian and ship them to Rhodes.
My aircraft production which now stands at 16 aircraft per day.
I have fully-trained divisions which need to be assigned to armies. Two Russian Empire Infantry Divisions are transferred to Armee Russland and ordered to Bucharest.
Four German Reserve-Divisionen are returned to 1. Armee Bohemian....
....and the 7. Gebirgs-Division is returned to Panzerarmee Hausser.
09 Aug 1942: I add another Military Factory to the Do 22 production line because of deliveries to Hungary.
I order the India Flotte to French India.
12 Aug 1942: The Republic of Mengjiang has capitulated. A Comintern nation is still active.
I assign a trained Destroyer to the Hochseeflotte.
A Czech Infantry Division is about to arrive at French India and the Indian Task Force can be seen bottom-left in the pic.
The fighting in SE Asia between two Chinese states.
A list of the Axis nations in Europe.
It is still two and a half months before I can invade Southern Arabia but there are plenty of things to keep me busy. 

Comments