Germany - America, Japan and Belgium - 18 Oct to 29 Oct 1941

18 Oct 1941: I start recruiting Gebirgs-Divisionen.
I create the template for an Artillery Brigade and start recruiting at three locations. As an afterthought I recruit 2 Brigades at each location.
I commence building an Intel Network in both Paris and Rome.
I draw up plans for an invasion of France.
A look at the Focus Trees for Italy and France.
Here is the Focus Tree for the USA. So the giant wakes!
I decide to add an Anti-Tank and an Anti-Air Battalion to my Artillery Brigade template.
19 Oct 1941: A list of Fascist nations in Europe together with their relationship to Germany.
Time to put Bohemian troops under German control. Unfortunately most of them are Reserve Divisions but they can garrison conquered regions in the Balkans.
27 Oct 1941: I commence the construction of 5 Light Cruisers for duties in the Black Sea..
28 Oct 1941: Japan is a Democracy and their current Focus will result in the Zero Fighter.
A look at the 1. Panzer-Division
I split Panzerarmee Manstein into two halves, rename the new formation Panzerkorps BEF, Belgium Expeditionary Force.
I add a Stuka Wing and a Fw-190 Fighter Wing....
....then Volunteer it for service in Belgium.
The Belgians accept our offer. Hopefully they will be able to help remove France as a threat to Germany so that I can concentrate on Italy and the Balkans.
29 Oct 1941: Finally a view of what is happening in Belgium. Where are the British????
Well I have finally made the decision to get directly involved. I can now test my Panzer-Divisionen against the Latin Entente forces.

Comments