Germany - Arabia, Africa and Belgium - 05 Nov to 11 Nov 1941

05 Nov 1941: The Abwehr receives its 2nd Anti-Partisan upgrade....
....and I select Machine-Assisted Decryption (2) next.
08 Nov 1941: Now what is this? France has been busy.
Iraq is in the Latin Entente....
....and so is French Central Arabia - formerly Saudi Arabia.
What's left of the Trucial States is still British....
....but southern Arabia is also Latin Entente territory.
Mein Gott! Now that is not funny! They are carving up Africa and devouring the British Empire. They've even grabbed former German colonies. The Führer will not be amused. The Latin Entente must be put down!
At least Portugal is still neutral.
The pic is wrong but here is a list of Fascist Latin American countries.
I guarantee the independence of the Dominican Republic....
....then Venezuela. If Mexico attacks either of these two countries then I am in the war on the Allies side.
Back in Europe I have to rearrange my imports. A couple of shortages need to be fixed.
First Tungsten. I cancel imports from the UK and buy from the British Raj instead.
Next Rubber. Similar situation. I cancel imports from the UK then increase my imports from the Dutch East Indies.
Now that's better.
So the French have volunteers from Russia. Well, we Germans know how to handle Russians.
11 Nov 1941: Good news! My volunteers have arrived in Belgium.
They are of course eager to enter the fray. The Panzers have been on a leash for a year.
The Latin Entente have been very busy while I was distracted by the Turkish conflict. Germany is back in business and these Panzer-Divisionen are much more powerful than those that visited Moscow last year.

Comments