Germany - Early War Preparations (I) - 04 Apr to 18 Apr 1942

04 Apr 1942: Three Panzer-Divisionen are keeping those enemy units busy so my 4th division can move into Strasbourg.
07 Apr 1942: Some Adolf propaganda for the Volk.
12 Apr 1941: The technology Radio Detection has been researched.
I select Improved Fire Control System next.
My current Research. As you can see we have successfully captured Strasbourg.
I strip 20 divisions from Armee Frankreich and form 2nd Army then order it to Innsbruck.
14 Apr 1942: Nine divisions of Armee Ukraine were sent to Rostov. I now ship them to Batum.
The remaining divisions will be used for amphibious assaults. I'll probably change the assault from Sevastopol to one of the nearer ports to the south..
I draw up invasion plans for Armee Türkei and Armee Magyar. This is also provisional because I don't know if Kurdistan will be called into the war.
Panzerarmee Guderian is slated to take Istanbul and the Bosphorus Straits.
I decide to send 5 divisions back to Armee Frankreich. Better safe than sorry.
15 Apr 1942: I really do wish my 'allies' would put in an effort.
16 Apr 1942: The Focus Reichsautobahn has been completed.
I choose Wunderwaffe next. Essential for Rocket and Nuclear technologies.
17 Apr 1942: Three more divisions arrive in Moscow including a third armoured division.
I assign the three armoured divisions to Panzerarmee Manstein and order them to Austria.
18 Apr 1942: I create FJKorps (Fallschirmjägerkorps) commanded by General Kurt Student and order it to Wels in Austria where my Transport Wing is stationed.
France is being devoured but hopefully not too quickly because I can't declare war on a defeated nation.
This is what we are fighting for!
I still need to reorganize the frontlines, plan the naval missions, assign air units to armies, etc. A monster planning event.

Comments