Germany - A New Aircraft-Carrier - 25 Jun to 01 Jul 1942

25 Jun 1942: My Black Sea Training Fleet (BSTF) has 3 Destroyers and 5 Submarines and are of course training. There are also 4 more vessels in the Black Sea.
I decide to donate Fighters to Bulgaria.
I still have friends in Europe....
....but a lot more enemies.
Isn't it a shame that I only have outdated Do 22's stockpiled.
I cancel Greece's Military Access.
Turkey actually likes Germany a little. Well we did liberate them from Italian occupation. We have a lot of divisions stuck on Rhodes....
....so I ship them to Veneto.
I order Kesselring's Armee Yugoslavien to our border with Occitania.
I love gratitude. They are receiving 12 per month.
26 Jun 1942: Great! The 1940 Carrier Hull has been researched.
I select Depth Charge Mortar next.
My current Research projects.
I believe that all of these are in Turkey. Exiled means that we don't have Military Access in that country.
I assign Panzerarmee Hausser to the new French border.
27 Jun 1942: I rename Kesselring's Armee.
28 Jun 1942: My new Aircraft-Carrier before and after receiving new fixtures. I gave it a more powerful engine and an extra Hangar.
I create two production lines each of 3 ships. Obviously  I need more Dockyards to maximize the production.
My Panzer production. For those who are curious. The Panzer IIIs in my Panzer-Divisionen are being upgraded to Panzer IVs which in turn are being upgraded to Panther As. The replaced Panzer IIIs are being converted to StuG IIIs which in turn are being replaced by Jagpanthers. Panzer IIs are being converted to Wespe As. I will eventually convert Panzer IVs to Hummels which will replace the Wespe As. Alles klar? Nothings wasted because outdated models are Lend Leased to other Axis nations.
Since I have surplus armoured cars I add a Recon Company to my Artillery-Brigade template. I really must change that to an Artillery Divisions. I originally designed these to be support for bashing through the Maginot Line.
29 Jun 1942: I wonder how long they can get away with this....
They are still only at 81% fighting strength.
I assign Armee Magyar to our border with the Turkish Empire.
01 Jul 1942: These are the last divisions still in exile.
I'm slowly getting organized but there is still a lot to do. The Luftwaffe and Kriegsmarine need to meet the new challenges. Why are no longer just a European power.

Comments